Author Topic: I have not received my refund - Help needed!  (Read 3930 times)

Offline hello.a.m.music

I have not received my refund - Help needed!
« on: July 29, 2020, 08:30:28 PM »
Hello! I am writting this because I just want to know if someone has gone trough this:

I purchased  more than two weeks ago this software "Avast Cleanup Premium" but also it purchased "Avast Driver Updater " don´t know how, but anyways, thats not the issue itself.

I did cancel these two and asked for a refund ( The software did not fix sadly what I was looking for), I did receive a confirmation saying these two petitions have been received an that they had already refunded the amounts. I remember reading that it would take as max two weeks before receiving the refund but it's been now 17 days from this date and I cannot see this movement on my bank account.

Is there something wrong with the time for their transaction going to my bank account? Is there someone who has had this same issue?

Thanks a lot in advance, I'd really appreciate this  8)

ORDER ID: 50493415208

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: I have not received my refund - Help needed!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2020, 08:56:52 AM »
Hello! I am writting this because I just want to know if someone has gone trough this:

I purchased  more than two weeks ago this software "Avast Cleanup Premium" but also it purchased "Avast Driver Updater " don´t know how, but anyways, thats not the issue itself.

I did cancel these two and asked for a refund ( The software did not fix sadly what I was looking for), I did receive a confirmation saying these two petitions have been received an that they had already refunded the amounts. I remember reading that it would take as max two weeks before receiving the refund but it's been now 17 days from this date and I cannot see this movement on my bank account.

Is there something wrong with the time for their transaction going to my bank account? Is there someone who has had this same issue?

Thanks a lot in advance, I'd really appreciate this  8)

ORDER ID: 50493415208

Hi,

I replied to your other thread.
https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=236382.msg1555694#msg1555694

Offline hello.a.m.music

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 10:52:55 PM »
Thank you, I just replied in the other tread.

All the best!

Offline hello.a.m.music

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2020, 04:11:02 PM »
Just replying back that I did receive the refund for this matter, thanks again!

Offline mads_kampfeldt

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2020, 02:32:24 PM »
I have the same issue. The Avast Driver Update did not work for me and after a few weeks Avast started a premium subscription for me, which I dont want. I issued a refund quest through the Support function and got the following message by mail:

"support@help2.avast.com
Man 02-11-2020 10:11
Hello,

Thank you for contacting AVAST Software.

As per your request, please accept this email as confirmation of your refund being approved for processing. We have now notified our online shop of the refund and they will arrange this transaction and notify you in due course.

Please note that the refund process can take up to a maximum of 7 business days.

Kind regards,
The Avast Support Team"

Yet it has now been two weeks and I still haven't recieved the money back :( ??????????

ORDER ID:   84768263100

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2020, 03:09:53 PM »
Be patient, a refund can take up to 14 business days. Note, don't submit multiple tickets (FIFO).
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0