Author Topic: Haven't received my money refund  (Read 2899 times)

Offline elizabethsilvalopez

Haven't received my money refund
« on: July 31, 2020, 04:56:02 AM »
Good afternoon, I requested a refund on June 12, the same day that i was charged. I received an email instantaneously as a confirmation of my refund, indicating that I would receive my money in maximum 15 business days. it's been more than a month and i haven't received my money. What can I do?

Thanks for yout help

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: Haven't received my money refund
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2020, 11:02:20 AM »
Good afternoon, I requested a refund on June 12, the same day that i was charged. I received an email instantaneously as a confirmation of my refund, indicating that I would receive my money in maximum 15 business days. it's been more than a month and i haven't received my money. What can I do?

Thanks for yout help

Hi,

If you requested the refund on the same day that your credit card was charged, then it is very possible that the money actually never left your bank. With credit cards, the funds are not always sent immediately and are normally put on hold. Please check your credit card statement if the funds actually left your account.

Offline elizabethsilvalopez

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2020, 06:21:02 AM »
Yes, the money left my account.
Actually i'm paying for a service that i can't  use because is supposed that avast has refund me that money.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2020, 11:14:12 AM »
Yes, the money left my account.
Actually i'm paying for a service that i can't  use because is supposed that avast has refund me that money.

Hi,

I can see that you have this ticket (11311468) open with us.
Could you add a copy of your credit card/bank statement showing transactions involving Avast/Digital River only, please?
Someone from our Spanish speaking support team will get back to you.