Author Topic: How SecureLine VPN compare to the one included in Mobile Security?  (Read 2439 times)

Offline ddabrahim

Hi.

I have recently purchased premium security (on a different account) and the mobile version of Avast include VPN that I can turn on and off. When I turn web protection on, it is also show the VPN status to be ON.

Could anyone please explain to me how SecureLine VPN compares to the VPN feature included in Avast Mobile Security? What is the difference?

Thank you.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: How SecureLine VPN compare to the one included in Mobile Security?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2020, 09:46:39 AM »
Hi.

I have recently purchased premium security (on a different account) and the mobile version of Avast include VPN that I can turn on and off. When I turn web protection on, it is also show the VPN status to be ON.

Could anyone please explain to me how SecureLine VPN compares to the VPN feature included in Avast Mobile Security? What is the difference?

Thank you.

Hi,

Avast Secureline VPN has some features that AMS VPN does not have.
e.g. Marked streaming servers, Connection rules such as:
 1. Auto Connect: Choose when your VPN automatically connects or disconnects
2. Trusted networks: SecureLine won't automatically connect when you are on these networks
3. Split Tunneling: Only selected apps will use the VPN
4. Kill Switch: enable this option to block your internet connection if Avast SecureLine VPN servers unexpectedly disconnect. This ensures that your online activity always remains private.

Offline ddabrahim

Re: How SecureLine VPN compare to the one included in Mobile Security?
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 10:54:06 PM »
Thank you. It is sounds reasonable.