Author Topic: Billed Twice  (Read 1249 times)

Offline dodgeb

Billed Twice
« on: August 01, 2020, 11:42:26 PM »
I need to know of a phone number to call for support. I purchased the product yesterday at 3:07 and notified. A second bill came a minute later for a more expensive antivirus system that I did not order. I have tried all of the contact and support forms and none have the option of being billed twice. Does anyone know how to contact the company in person? This has been a huge problem for our family. We were making reservations for a family vacation and there were not enough funds because avast had billed twice. If no one on the forum works for the company, further action will be taken. Any help in finding a phone number and not just a form to fill out which leaves no choice in explaining the difficulty would be much appreciated.

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: Billed Twice
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2020, 07:43:16 AM »
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0