Author Topic: ERR_CONNECTION_RESET  (Read 5420 times)

Offline sb20

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET
« on: August 10, 2020, 05:11:37 AM »
I've been getting an error when I'm browsing. Page doesn't load and I get the message ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

I've turned off Avast and now I have no problems. I would like to keep using Avast as my antivirus. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Thanks!

Offline ondrej.kolacek

• Avast team
Re: ERR_CONNECTION_RESET
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2020, 09:14:19 AM »
Hello,
please could you send us a support package (https://support.avast.com/en-ww/article/Submit-Mac-Security-support-file), and when you have done it, notify us in this thread here so that we do not miss the package? I will analyse the content to hopefully find out what could be wrong.
Kind regards,
Ondrej Kolacek

Offline sb20

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2020, 08:47:38 PM »
Done! Just submitted. Thank you

Offline colachang

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2020, 08:09:10 AM »
i have same problem  :'( :'( :'(

Offline ondrej.kolacek

• Avast team
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2020, 08:25:37 AM »
i have same problem  :'( :'( :'(

Hello,
we are actively investigating this. If you want to help us with that, please check your email for instructions how.
Kind regards,
Ondrej Kolacek

Offline rcicotte

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2022, 05:53:24 PM »
Is there a solution to this problem.  I've been experiencing this error for several weeks now.  It doesn't happen all of the time but it happens a lot and it's very annoying.  It generally happens while attempting to login to a secure site.   I can temporarily turn VPN off and login and then turn vpn back on.  But it's a pain and I think it leaves my system vulnerable.

Offline ondrej.kolacek

• Avast team
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2022, 08:12:36 AM »
Is there a solution to this problem.  I've been experiencing this error for several weeks now.  It doesn't happen all of the time but it happens a lot and it's very annoying.  It generally happens while attempting to login to a secure site.   I can temporarily turn VPN off and login and then turn vpn back on.  But it's a pain and I think it leaves my system vulnerable.
Hello,
this thread is very old; the issue shoud have been fixed in the meantime.
Please if the issue is with Avast Antivirus/Avast One, send us support package mentioning this issue, so we can look what could be wrong. If this is an issue with Avast VPN product, please try to ask in Avast Secureline VPN section.
Kind regards,
Ondrej