Author Topic: Trying to unsub but I have no order ID matching sub plus more issues.  (Read 1201 times)

Offline michael-robert-how

Right I can not unsub, the help was not useful as I have no order ID that matches this sub, and I went through all my emails and could not find it, also as it was a free trail I don't have a number on my statements . I tried going to my account and with the manage subscription tab but again the sub was not there and yet my  Avast app says I have a sub that renews on the 9th of this month. I have been trying to sort this for hours and going round in circles. Someone please help.

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: Trying to unsub but I have no order ID matching sub plus more issues.
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2020, 03:42:16 PM »
...as I have no order ID that matches this sub...
Just enter/use 00000000 and explain it in your request.
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2020, 04:38:21 PM »
Did as you said and got this reply : Thank you for contacting AVAST Software.

Weve checked your email address and found that the auto-renewal feature for your subscription was already canceled.

Your order will expire at the end of its validation period.

If you would like to renew your subscription in the future, you can purchase a new one at https://www.avast.com .

Kind regards,
The Avast Support Team

However the my subscriptions section of the App says  next charge 9 2020 (NaN days left)
Which one is right? I suffer from depression anxiety and panic attacks and right now this is not good for me.

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2020, 06:18:23 PM »
It has been sorted out, Thanks all for your help. You can now close the thread.

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2020, 05:44:35 AM »
You're welcome.
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0