Author Topic: we've safely aborted connection on because it was infected with  (Read 764 times)

Offline Zotipa

we've safely aborted connection on because it was infected with
« on: November 07, 2023, 01:33:11 AM »
Hello guys, Please, I need help. Every time I try to enter any website, this issue pops up.

i already scanned using Malwarebytes, but it didn't find any malware. and also run the other tool, FRST64. Here are the two files: FRST+Addition.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2023, 11:16:25 AM by Zotipa »

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: we've safely aborted connection on because it was infected with
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2023, 02:24:39 AM »
It is preferred to attach images to your post, rather than an unknown 3rd party link:
- Attaching Images to your post - When you Click the Reply button it opens a text window for you to post your comment (reply or post).
Click the Preview button, that shows what you have input and expands it to include 'Attachments and other options'. Click that it further expands, here you can attach images, etc. at the bottom of your post.
See my attached image, click to expand.

As for the files they can be sent to Avast:
Reporting a Possible False Positive File or Website - https://www.avast.com/false-positive-file-form.php.
You should get a response in a day or two.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security