Author Topic: responsiveness is bad of cleanup UI  (Read 1989 times)

Offline Krisvdvijver

responsiveness is bad of cleanup UI
« on: October 15, 2020, 04:44:01 PM »
hi,  cleanup seems to work fine and I don't have any issues.  However, every time I open the UI to check or change something (for example, to look at the apps that are 'sleeping'), the UI seems very slow. Opening tabs/features or scrolling down through a list all goes very, very slow.  Any idea what might be causing this?  I have a fast laptop and other apps are very responsive.

Also, in the notifications I can see that app XYZ "has been disabled"? Is this because I have put this app to 'sleep'? Is 'sleep' and 'disabled' the same thing?

thanks!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 04:47:34 PM by Krisvdvijver »

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
Re: responsiveness is bad of cleanup UI
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 09:20:37 AM »
hi,  cleanup seems to work fine and I don't have any issues.  However, every time I open the UI to check or change something (for example, to look at the apps that are 'sleeping'), the UI seems very slow. Opening tabs/features or scrolling down through a list all goes very, very slow.  Any idea what might be causing this?  I have a fast laptop and other apps are very responsive.

Also, in the notifications I can see that app XYZ "has been disabled"? Is this because I have put this app to 'sleep'? Is 'sleep' and 'disabled' the same thing?

thanks!

Hi,

it is pretty hard to guess what might be the problem.
In order to be able to help you I would like to ask you to send the log files so we can investigate where the problem is.

You can simply send them by executing our log collector utility from this path C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup\tulogcollector.exe and once the logs are collected they will be automatically send to our server.
Once it is done, please let me know which email address you have used there so we can join the logs with your report here.

When it comes to the copy "sleep" vs "disabled" the answer is yes, it all refers to the same thing.

Thank you.