Author Topic: I got charged 28.64USD (119MYR) for DRi*Avast Software that I did not order  (Read 1314 times)

Offline leonyuen

I got charged 28.64USD (119MYR) for DRi*Avast Software that I did not order. I know this problem has occured to many people before and I have seen the forums, and the solutions are not working out for me. I can't file a refund request because I don't have the order ID (because I DID NOT ORDER IT), customer support did not reply me as well after almost a week (leonyuen@live.com).
Please help me out here, thank you.

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
I can't file a refund request because I don't have the order ID (because I DID NOT ORDER IT)...
Just enter/use 00000000 and explain it in your request.
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
I got charged 28.64USD (119MYR) for DRi*Avast Software that I did not order. I know this problem has occured to many people before and I have seen the forums, and the solutions are not working out for me. I can't file a refund request because I don't have the order ID (because I DID NOT ORDER IT), customer support did not reply me as well after almost a week (leonyuen@live.com).
Please help me out here, thank you.

Hi,

Could you please provide me with the case id for the issue you raised with us, as you have mentioned, "almost a week" ago?
I could only find this ticket/case id 11712714 (under your name and email addresses used on this forum) which you raised yesterday and for which you received a reply.
Furthermore, there is no subscription registered under your name and email addresses (as used on this forum).
Perhaps you used an alternative email address.
If so, please send it to me via PM and I will look further into it.
If not, then please reply to the case/email and provide the necesassry information as requesed.
Please PM me if you need any clarification.