Author Topic: 100% CPU all the time/ Cannot uninstall or stop Avast/ Cannot use avastclear  (Read 7322 times)

Offline Harry S.

Dear Avast Team,

Please note I also have similar problems(100% CPU/computer hangs).

It seems that the usage problem happens among a large group of Avast users and uninstalling Avast to 'save the computer' is quite common, would Avast Team please make an announcement on top after your have solved the problems, so that users will know when to re-install Avast again?

My computer freezes during the process and I have to directly turn my computer off, which may in turn harm the PC. Therefore, I hope that before reinstalling avast again, at least users could know the problem has been fixed.

Please consider my suggestions. Thanks

Offline hectic-mmv

Dear Avast Team,

Please note I also have similar problems(100% CPU/computer hangs).

It seems that the usage problem happens among a large group of Avast users and uninstalling Avast to 'save the computer' is quite common, would Avast Team please make an announcement on top after your have solved the problems, so that users will know when to re-install Avast again?

My computer freezes during the process and I have to directly turn my computer off, which may in turn harm the PC. Therefore, I hope that before reinstalling avast again, at least users could know the problem has been fixed.

Please consider my suggestions. Thanks

Hello,

we are sorry for this problem. It has not been reported for the whole monthly phase of beta testing.

We have prepared fix for it, will be available on beta channel from Monday and public release afterwords.

again, we are sorry for these troubles