Author Topic: Problem with wifi inspector  (Read 1659 times)

Offline strakl

Problem with wifi inspector
« on: September 29, 2020, 03:19:11 PM »
Hi all!
So when i booted up my machine today, it popped up the avast window and said that there is one new notification, when i click on the notifications, it hsowed that there were some problems found in the wifi inspector scan and that it detected problems on the network. but when i do a scan, however, when it is done, it says loading, and then dis appears, so i can't check the results, the only thing that it does is it gets back to the main avast screen, the status one, and it gives that notification about problems. but how to see what is wrong?
Regards,
Urh

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: Problem with wifi inspector
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2020, 03:59:24 PM »
Hi, are you running a VPN..? If so, you need to disable it before a WFI-Scan.
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline rocksteady

• Super Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2020, 04:02:24 PM »
@strakl.
Are you running a Beta or production version of Avast.
Just asking what version you are on, as I have seen you post in the Avast Beta section of the forum.

Offline strakl

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2020, 07:09:24 PM »
@strakl.
Are you running a Beta or production version of Avast.
Just asking what version you are on, as I have seen you post in the Avast Beta section of the forum.
Yes, I am using the latest 20.8 beta build, the one released today. Although i am starting to think that this could be one of the few accessibility bugs still present in this version?

Offline strakl

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2020, 01:15:20 PM »
Well, this issue is still here, and is driving me crazy because i can't actually know what the issue in wifi inspector that was found actually is.