Author Topic: Grub Guardian {FreeKIgames} "An error has occurred"  (Read 1893 times)

Offline FortressGrump

Grub Guardian {FreeKIgames} "An error has occurred"
« on: October 15, 2020, 07:11:04 PM »
While attempting to play Grub Guardian, just a few minutes into the process I keep getting crashes; dialog box indicates "An error has occurred".    https://www.freekigames.com/grub-guardian

ASB is my go-to browser for playing web-based {?}  games. I have the latest version 85.0.5814.103 (Official Build) (32-bit) installed. As far as I know ASB has it's own version of Adobe Flash Player built-in. AFP support is ending Dec 2020.
I think that the developers at FreeKIgames (NO satisfactory reply!) are working on a newer GG version which does not require Flash Player
However, in the mean time I am wondering if anyone has any ideas HOW-TO get Grub Guardian to run until completion?

I have tried F5 & Ctrl F5, cleared cookies using Ccleaner, uninstalled ASB and reinstalled the latest version. Restarted Dell laptop computer and run  Windows Memory Diagnostics. All = No Joy!

Offline Pavel Rujzl

• Avast team
Re: Grub Guardian {FreeKIgames} "An error has occurred"
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2020, 01:31:22 PM »
Hi FortressGrump,

sorry to hear this. Can you please confirm that the game runs fine in the other browsers?

Cheers!
Pavel @ Avast