Author Topic: AVAST VPN & KEYSCRAMBLER  (Read 2127 times)

Offline jstroke

AVAST VPN & KEYSCRAMBLER
« on: February 07, 2021, 02:49:45 AM »
i have been in contact with avast support  many time now as i have been getting  the blue screen of death 
finally figured it out after about a month with support who have been very good about my many questions
uninstalled vpn ( not just disable it ) & ran qfx scrambler for a week - no blues
uninstalled qfx & ran vpn week - no blues
reinstalled qfx along with the running vpn  BLUE SCREEN IN 10 MINUTES & at beginning with them both on  about 3 weeks ago the blue was every 5-10 minutes
 i have now uninstalled qfx

keyscrambler has been mentioned here on forum - any one else with the blue screen of death & why should i get them with the avast vpn & qfx together ??

any ideas ??

Offline jstroke

Re: AVAST VPN & KEYSCRAMBLER
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2021, 03:11:48 AM »
OOOOPPPPSSSSS

suddenly now with only the vpn installed & uninstalled qfx  i just !!!  got the blue screen of death -
dont know what is going on with avast vpn

Offline jstroke

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2021, 03:40:56 AM »
ANOTHER ONE -
  seems the vpn does not like websites

didnt pay much but will uninstall see if i get any more
prior to the avast vpn  rarely had blue screens maybe one or two in  years  installed avast vpn along with qfx keyscrambler seems they both did a number  then tested them out as separate    then now again with only avast vpn blues again now twice within the hour ?????????????????

Offline schmidthouse

• VIRUS FREE A Long Time
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
  • When you think you know, Think Again
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2021, 06:11:34 PM »
Not sure what your issue is with your system, but I've used KeyScrambler PRO and PREMIUM for well over 15 years through Win XP, Win 8 and Win 10 and have had NO issues at all.