Author Topic: Losing internet connection when uninstalling avast premium secuity ?  (Read 945 times)

Offline edlkll

I have a problem with avast premium security antivirus.  My firewall is turned off and will not turn on.  I have talked to a tech and even let them look at my pc live and payed for there support and still have a problem.  I can not turn the firewall on, I have tried doing there advice doing a repair. Then rebooting my pc and the same thing comes up firewall is turned off. When I try to turn it on it tries to fix it and stalls and then goes back to the same screen. I paid for there support and had 2 techs go into my pc and every time they do they uninstall my avast premium and then I lose internet connection and I have to do a system restore to a earlier date to get a internet connection. I lose contact with the tech because there is on connection.  Then when I call back I get a different tech and he does the same thing I paid for there service 159.00 dollars and no help or they dont seem to want to resolve my issue.  I am beginning to lose faith in there service and techs because I paid a good amount of money and they can not solve my problem.  Does anyone else have any thoughts or ideas how I can solve this problem?  I am using a HP desktop and its older and just renewed my antivirus and never had issues with my firewall before.

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: Losing internet connection when uninstalling avast premium secuity ?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2020, 11:35:20 AM »
- Which version/build of Avast Premium..?
- OS..? (32/64 Bit..? - which SP/Build..?)
- Other security related software installed..?
- Which AV(s) did you use before Avast..?
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0