Author Topic: When exception is added from popup it not apeears on exception list  (Read 1535 times)

Offline browerowy

I was trying to install some packets in python via pip. Avast popup appears that if I want to use this program I should add it as an exception. When I add it directly from the popup link it was allowed but not figured in exception list so I cant delete this exception later. Only solution I found is uninstall python, reinstall it and manualy add pip to exception list.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: When exception is added from popup it not apeears on exception list
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2020, 04:20:44 PM »
I was trying to install some packets in python via pip. Avast popup appears that if I want to use this program I should add it as an exception. When I add it directly from the popup link it was allowed but not figured in exception list so I cant delete this exception later. Only solution I found is uninstall python, reinstall it and manualy add pip to exception list.

Hi,

In Avast under "Exceptions" did you have "Filter by" File/Folder selected?

Offline browerowy

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2020, 06:19:35 PM »
I don't have any options to filter there becouse I'dont have any exceptions added before. But when I add the same program manualy and deleted them from the list it still was allowed.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2020, 11:39:30 AM »
I don't have any options to filter there becouse I'dont have any exceptions added before. But when I add the same program manualy and deleted them from the list it still was allowed.

Hi,

Could you please check if the application is not perhaps in the list of Blocked&Allowed apps in General settings.
(Menu > Settings > General > Blocked & Allowed apps)

If not, could you provide us with a support file id (post it here), please?

To generate the support file, please see this link.
https://support.avast.com/en-ww/article/Submit-support-file