Author Topic: WRONG EMAIL CANNOT ACCESS TO ANY HELP TO MANAGE MY SUBSCRIPTIONS  (Read 1003 times)

Offline Ponssa

I PURCHASED WITH WRONG MAIL, CAN NOT ACCES TO ANYTHING, EVEN TO HELP, AND NO BODY IT'S ANSWERING ME. My email is micaponssa@gmail.com and the wrong that I put was micaponsa@gmail.com

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: WRONG EMAIL CANNOT ACCESS TO ANY HELP TO MANAGE MY SUBSCRIPTIONS
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2020, 02:23:41 AM »
First posting your email address on a public forum could get it harvested, not something you would want.  I suggest that you remove it using the modify button.

Use the - Sales change order details wrong email address given, etc. - Submit a support ticket https://support.avast.com/en-ww/contact/sales in your case select the Billing, payment, or license issues option - and then the I have a different billing or license issue and click Next and follow.

Here you can explain the problem, give as much detail as possible to help them find your purchase/order.  You will almost certainly be asked to provide an Order ID, but you are unlikely to have that since you wouldn't have got an email.  Enter 0000000 as your order ID that should get you past that hurdle and at least be able to explain the problem.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security