Author Topic: [DUPLICATE] Twice subscribed to one service  (Read 1004 times)

Offline Jean359

[DUPLICATE] Twice subscribed to one service
« on: October 30, 2020, 01:16:53 AM »
Hello,
A french message will follow,
I've been subscribing twice the same service for... long time! And I just realize it now. Please see the screenshot attached
I think this happened when I bought my new laptop 2 years ago, I think I forgot I already had a subscription at Avast Services. Who must I talk to to handle this please?
Thank you very much
-
Cela fait longtemps que j'ai sub a 2 abonnements similaires et je ne men rends compte que maintenant. regardez le screenshot ci apresz.
Je pense que c'est en intallant mes nouveaux ordinateurs, j'ai du mal faire la procedure, ou je n'avais pas remarqué que j'avais deja un abonnement. Qui dois-je contacter pour resoudre ce probleme svp?

Online DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: [DUPLICATE] Twice subscribed to one service
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2020, 02:40:40 AM »
You certainly want to cancel one of these, though I don't know if you would be able to get a refund, given it is outside of the 30 day refund period.  But nothing to stop you trying.

1. For sure you want to cancel the one that renews soonest to ensure it doesn't automatically renew on 22 January 2012.

Cancelling automatic renewal of the Avast subscription - See https://support.avast.com/en-en/article/35.  Scroll down to the most relevant option and continue.

You could well be asked for an Order ID (which you may not have kept, if so enter 0000000, that should allow you past that point) or I don't know if you could give your Subscription Key (don't post here).  Now complete the rest of the information and an explanation (as you have given here) about the problem.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 02:43:28 AM by DavidR »
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security