Author Topic: Just clicked on 'money back guarantee' - Yep, error message, ..'can't do it'  (Read 2367 times)

Offline chrislowings

AVAST, really getting fed up trying to make your customer service and billing system work. I have tried to access, 'unsubscribe', as I don't want auto renew on my Driver Updater and then looked at your 'money back guarantee, section which warned me that, 'hey, pirate if you continue it could result in immediate cancellation..etc'. All I did get was an 'error' message Error Number:  SIT_000002, message telling me you can't perform selected action!! Your customer service form just 'hangs' when the submit button is pushed and I see others have had the same problem with Avast. I want to stop 'auto renewal' on the Driver Updater. If I can't resolve these issues I will go to another provider (big deal I hear you say), but you have to be losing friends doing this stuff. I like your software but not your business methods.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
AVAST, really getting fed up trying to make your customer service and billing system work. I have tried to access, 'unsubscribe', as I don't want auto renew on my Driver Updater and then looked at your 'money back guarantee, section which warned me that, 'hey, pirate if you continue it could result in immediate cancellation..etc'. All I did get was an 'error' message Error Number:  SIT_000002, message telling me you can't perform selected action!! Your customer service form just 'hangs' when the submit button is pushed and I see others have had the same problem with Avast. I want to stop 'auto renewal' on the Driver Updater. If I can't resolve these issues I will go to another provider (big deal I hear you say), but you have to be losing friends doing this stuff. I like your software but not your business methods.

Hi,

Your auto-renewal subscription to Avast Driver Updater has been cancelled.
You can always reach support at https://support.avast.com/en-au/contact/ for any issues.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
I replied to the OPs other topic, https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=239430.msg1566833#msg1566833 with links.  I don't know if that was what they were using.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security