Author Topic: Can't cancel trial subscription  (Read 4284 times)

Offline Inglis2

Can't cancel trial subscription
« on: November 13, 2020, 01:21:18 AM »
Hi,

I'm struggling to find a way to cancel my Cleanup trial as my subscriptions are not appearing in my account's subscriptions list and I have no order ID as a result to cancel it.

I have a subscription license on my client but there is no way to cancel it from there. Is it possible for me to contact someone to have it done manually?

Thanks.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: Can't cancel trial subscription
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2020, 05:14:12 PM »
Hi,

I'm struggling to find a way to cancel my Cleanup trial as my subscriptions are not appearing in my account's subscriptions list and I have no order ID as a result to cancel it.

I have a subscription license on my client but there is no way to cancel it from there. Is it possible for me to contact someone to have it done manually?

Thanks.

Hi,

I could not find any subscription under the email address you used to register on this forum.
Please PM me your activation code.

Offline Sal

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2021, 07:37:24 AM »
I did it today and I had to put my credit card on file. I want to cancel this because I can’t afford it. So PLEASE cancel my account.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2021, 05:38:35 PM »
I did it today and I had to put my credit card on file. I want to cancel this because I can’t afford it. So PLEASE cancel my account.

Hi,

You do not seem to have any subscription under the email address used on this forum. Did you use a credit card when you signed up for the trial? If not, then there is no subscription. If you did, please send the activation code to me via PM.

Offline Yola3

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2022, 05:44:42 AM »
I've been trying to cancel my subscription while it was still free trail but I was never successful, now I just got billed ..
I don't even have an order ID ..

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2022, 09:02:31 AM »
I've been trying to cancel my subscription while it was still free trail but I was never successful, now I just got billed ..
I don't even have an order ID ..

Hi,

You had a typo in your email address @gmail.con. This has been corrected. You can now manage your subscription via your Avast account. Please locate the order ID under "Order history" in your Avast Account. https://support.avast.com/en-za/article/Account-Subscription/