Author Topic: EMERGENCY - MAJOR PROBLEM  (Read 19653 times)

trigger

Re:EMERGENCY - MAJOR PROBLEM
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2004, 04:58:45 PM »
Allthough you guys may have a point with the payed/free stuff, but that is not going to help anyone. Maybe we could try to help him solve the problem and not keep stirring up things. And I am not going to discuss who started it, important is who keeps on doing it.

Thanks, Peter

Culpeper

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2004, 02:38:48 AM »
You really think he wants to use Avast or just give it a bad review to ALL his friends. ::)

He still hasn't answered my question...

Are you currently using an AV program on your machine?

You know, what if all the other AV programs are wrong and Avast is preventing his machine from spamming the world to kingdom come?  Thank you Avast!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2004, 02:42:09 AM by Culpeper »

trigger

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2004, 07:35:54 AM »
You really think he wants to use Avast or just give it a bad review to ALL his friends. ::)
Personally, I don't care... For all I care, he goes around the web unprotected... That's his call.

He still hasn't answered my question...

Are you currently using an AV program on your machine?
Is that really important? I think it only is interesting if he is using other av in combination with avast, and he did answer that one.

You know, what if all the other AV programs are wrong and Avast is preventing his machine from spamming the world to kingdom come?  Thank you Avast!
Could be... The more important it is to get this thing solved. And you are not going to do that be throwing more and more foul language at each other.

Then again, there are those people who just do not want to be helped, but are just nagging and complaining, and will question everything you bring up. If no serious answers come from those people, just leave them alone... They will soon get bored.

I have my own - very strange - problem with the The Bat! plugin. And apparently I am the only one having it, but I have no complaints about support. Pavel is looking in to it en bringing up possible solutions and bugfixes by email for me to test.

So his complaint about lack of support is the well known BS as far as I am concerned. Maybe he should realise a frum is not "real time". You won't get an immedeate answer all the time.

Thanks, Peter

DragonRider

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2004, 03:02:36 PM »
I hate to put it this way, but here goes....

Once again CULPEPER runs mouth and does NOT read!

MARCH 2 @))$ post tell status of how various AVs ran on my machine.

I am currently running AVG.

Of all the AVs that I tried ONLY Avast locks me out of my removable media. ONLY AVAST. ALL othhers WORK PERFECTLY FINE!

So, PLEASE Culpeper before running mouth READ POSTS!!!!!!

Culpeper

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2004, 03:29:07 PM »
I hate to put it this way, but here goes....

I am currently running AVG.

Finally!    You see, that wasn't such a difficult question to answer.

Offline Vlk

• Avast CEO
  • Serious Graphoman
  • Please don't send me IM's. Email only. Thx.
    • ALWIL Software
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2004, 03:55:53 PM »
Culperer, take it easy. Please stop bashing other forum users.

Your behavior is starting to slightly piss me off, especially remembering your history with respect to the Karma thing.

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving's not for you.

Culpeper

« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2004, 09:12:01 PM »
Okay :)