Author Topic: apology  (Read 2620 times)

nrv

apology
« on: October 08, 2006, 03:18:33 PM »
Last week I wrote into this forum about what I had thought was a problem with the latest version of Avast Home.
Even though generous forum users and moderators offered explanations explaining away the problem with their understanding that I was mis-reading the results, I resisted and refuted their information as missing the point.
 I have come to learn I was wrong and did in fact mis-read the results.
Thank you to all who were patient enough to repeatedly try to get the correct information into my thick skull.
I am sorry for being so dense.
Thanks again.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: apology
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006, 03:51:25 PM »
The important thing is that you understood in the end are are gracious and brave enough to apologise, which I don't feel was necessary.

If you don't understand something it is essential to keep asking questions until you do understand.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Re: apology
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2006, 05:15:49 PM »
Even though generous forum users and moderators offered explanations explaining away the problem with their understanding that I was mis-reading the results, I resisted and refuted their information as missing the point.
NRV, feel free to say us that you don't understand anything we post here and ask for further help  ;)
The best things in life are free.