Author Topic: can't view smart home risks  (Read 5469 times)

Offline DeeBee57

Re: can't view smart home risks
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2020, 07:30:13 PM »
No, that was the last update I got but I will manually check and install it. Hope that works. Thank you

Offline DeeBee57

« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2020, 08:38:01 PM »
I updated my windows 10 to 20H2 and still have the problem.  I uninstalled Avast and reinstalled it and still the same issue.  What is weird is the first run scan after installing has advanced issues instead of smart home risks.  That works well.  Then when you close out avast and run the scan again Smart Home Risks is back instead of advanced issues and that's where the problem is, it will not show results after the smart home risks scan is finished and the next arrow disappears like I showed in my screenshots.  This is also with the 20.10 beta version of Avast.  I even uninstalled it and reinstalled the 20.9 version and the same exact thing happens.  Right now I still have the 20.10 beta version but will probably put back the 20.9 version since it's not resolved.  Also, my friend is having the same exact problem.  Plus, her Avast actually went back on it's own last night to show advanced issues instead of Smart Home risks and was working but it went back to Smart Home Risks today.   Hopefully this will get resolved but it's been a month with this issue for both my friend and I.   Thank you for your help
« Last Edit: November 29, 2020, 08:45:18 PM by DeeBee57 »

Offline DeeBee57

« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2020, 06:01:12 PM »
Oh I give up now!     I decided to remove wifi inspector to see if that would help and it did for the first scan again with Advance issues instead of smart home risks but when I checked again, smart home risks was back and the same problem!  How is smart home risks back with wifi inspector not installed?   From what I've read in the forum this problem has been happening on and off since August!!!    It was happening in the beta 20.10 version and I uninstalled that since it wasn't working for me and reinstalled 20.9 and it's still not working.  Can't someone at Avast fix this already!!!

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2020, 11:48:25 AM »
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0