Author Topic: Data breaches for websites not having any customer account system  (Read 970 times)

Offline M882

Dear Sir or Madam,

Since I have tried by any means to reach the Avast support team (phone, emails, replies to emails, contact forms, etc.), with no success, although I am paying the premium version of this software, I can not find any solution to this problem.
Following the recent data breach Avast was victim of, I got a trial version of their BreachGuard software and then updated it so that I could close all the breaches.
Problem is for all the websites except one, which seem to have been compromised according to Avast, there is absolutely no customer account system on these. So how could there have been stolen data? For the one that has a customer account system, it says we have no account by them.

First of all, can you please make your phone number work?

Secondly, can you please find any explanation for the problems above? If so, is there anything to do? Because changing IDs and passwords on website which doesn't handle any is impossible...

Thirdly, can you please give us a email for support in such a case? Paying for a service is worth when that service is working from A to Z.

Thank you in advance.
Best regards,