Author Topic: Where can I download older versions of Avast Premium Security ?  (Read 1987 times)

Offline tlee

Where can I download older versions of Avast Premium Security ?
« on: December 04, 2020, 03:02:55 AM »
Dear Everyone,

Where can I download the older / pervious versions of Avast Premium Security due to
there are so buggy of the latest version of software as I read from Avast forum ?

Thank you.

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: Where can I download older versions of Avast Premium Security ?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2020, 06:50:32 AM »
Which problems do you have with the latest version..?
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline strakl

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2020, 10:08:43 AM »
There are no problems on my side on the latest version. Besides, it's never good to stay outdated.

Offline Rick27

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2023, 09:25:47 PM »
I wish I could also have a previous version too. I'm in the middle of a new machine/server build and I have not had time to finish my build because Avast premium's latest releases (past 3) have been causing havoc with users connecting to RDP. Avast will not even let connections on our internal private network. no private IP address are listed as blocked and our private network is listed as trusted, I'm dedicating all time my trouble shooting this issue. If I cant find a solution soon we will have no other option and will have to seek out other protection. If i disable shields so clients can connect, then I can re-enable shields connections are fine, if clients disconnect they will not be able to reconnect because no connecting can be established. What I noticed first with these updates was a major slow down with clients using RDP experiencing high latency and a very sluggish experience even though system resources impacted were minimal, if I had clients disconnect, then if i disabled shields and had client reconnect and re-enabled shields everything runs fine. the connectivity issues looks to be wireless connections only, i will test wired connections more and let everyone know.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 09:42:34 PM by Rick27 »