Author Topic: Logging  (Read 3349 times)

Firstc520

Logging
« on: January 27, 2004, 04:20:13 AM »
Ok..i was wondering if there was a way to log our posts so we know where we post at on a certain board?

For example if i pposted a topic on the klez virus and i didnt' check it for  a week for example, it would be a pain to sort through the posts to find my original post so i can see what ppl responses are.  so under "profile" or some other part where as a member you can get to you see how many active threads you might have at a given time.

Just a  question, comment, and suggestion.

Please let me know

First_c

Offline MikeBCda

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
Re:Logging
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2004, 08:00:12 AM »
Hi first_c,

Actually you're looking for two different but related bits of info.

If you want to know when someone's replied to your posting(s), the simplest way is to "subscribe" by ticking the Notify-of-replies box when you post.  You'll get an email notice each time there's a reply.

To see where you (or for that matter, anyone) have posted recently, click on the symbol for your profile (or the other person's).  When that comes up, down at the bottom there's a link to show your most recent posts.  The default is the last 10, but you can select the last 5, 10, 50, or even "all".

Best,
Mike
« Last Edit: January 27, 2004, 08:05:17 AM by MikeBCda »
Intel Atom D2700, 2 gig RAM, Win 7 x64 SP1 & IE-11, Firefox 51.0
(default). 320 gig HD, 15Mb DSL, Win firewall, Avast 12.3.2280 free, SpywareBlaster, MBAM Prem., Crypto-Prevent

Firstc520

Re:Logging
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2004, 05:13:22 PM »
ty.  i figured there would be something, just couldn't find it