Author Topic: Avast anti theft not working  (Read 3245 times)

Offline Sam294

Avast anti theft not working
« on: December 15, 2020, 04:57:15 PM »
Hi

I bought the subscription, logged into the app and set the anti theft option on and rest of other options on camera trap etc . But when I go into my.avast I don't see my ph in antitheft. It doesn't show any subscription or how to add devices. The tech support line not sure it works been on it for ever. Can any one help

Offline lukas7891

Re: Avast anti theft not working
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2021, 06:37:33 PM »
Hi,

did you manage to solve the problem by now?
The subscription is not needed for the anti-theft option, so we can exclude this as the issue.

Offline larrylweeks5

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2021, 05:31:44 AM »
This app isn't all it claims to be. 3 days ago my Google acct. and Facebook were hacked and taken over. Some protection AVAST gives. Thanks a lot for protecting me.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2021, 11:20:16 AM »
This app isn't all it claims to be. 3 days ago my Google acct. and Facebook were hacked and taken over. Some protection AVAST gives. Thanks a lot for protecting me.
Hi,

Could you provide us with more details? There are different ways a hacker can get hold of your data. It normally happens due to a data breach of a website or company you used.
Companies or organizations you do business with can leak or publish their users’ sensitive information by accident.
If your accounts were breached then the first thing you should do, is to change the passwords of all your accounts.
Also, make sure to enable two-factor authentication (2-step login).
Please see these links:
https://www.google.com/landing/2step/
https://www.facebook.com/help/148233965247823?helpref=related&ref=related&source_cms_id=147926301947841