Author Topic: NEW version: 21.1.1299  (Read 5213 times)

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
NEW version: 21.1.1299
« on: February 17, 2021, 02:59:52 PM »
Hello everyone,

New version 21.1.1299 of Avast Driver Updater product has just been released!

What's new in Avast Driver Updater product?
  • New - Need to undo a driver update? Now you can restore older drivers through Windows Restore Points that are created with every update. (To turn this off, just go to Settings > General > Troubleshooting > Create System Restore Points.)
  • Improved accessibility — Our interface is now better suited for all users.
  • Fixed - A sound driver was corrupting after updates, but we fixed this and it corrupts no longer.
  • Fixed - The total number of drivers and the number of scanned drivers weren't quite the same, so we fixed this and made sure we're scanning them all.
  • Fixed - We made some under-the-hood improvements and fixed some bugs to keep Driver Updater running smoothly.

How you can get the latest version?

Enjoy the latest version!

Thank you,
Avast Driver Updater team.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 09:51:09 AM by Stellarman »

Offline Kaye11

Re: NEW version: 21.1.1187
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2021, 12:35:50 PM »
HELP,  I've loaded the new version of Driver Updater today, and my up until today perfect pc has crashed and locked up at least 8 times since I loaded it.  The sound is not working, the mouse keeps locking up, I couldn't load the AVAST contact us page, or any of the AVAST info pages, this is the only page that has loaded to make contact with you to sort this out.  I am NOT a technical person and have happily used AVAST products to support me in this area, and thought the update drivers package would be useful. But it has been a disaster.  My PC is my employment.  Pls help!!

Offline ZbynekR

• Avast team
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2021, 05:02:05 PM »
Hi Kaye11,
I'm sorry for the troubles you have. We are going to contact you by email with instructions. Thanks, Zbynek

Offline Kaye11

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2021, 06:58:27 AM »
Yes please and thank you!