Author Topic: I have a problem with avast premium  (Read 1160 times)

Offline Dominik104

I have a problem with avast premium
« on: January 01, 2021, 05:40:45 PM »
Hello, I have a problem with avast premium, or the lack of it, namely when I bought it for the first time it was before logging in, but I thought that I would still have a premium account, but okay. Recently, I did a computer format, installed avast free and logged in and here I do not have a premium version and I have a question. Is there any way to make this premium version available?

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: I have a problem with avast premium
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2021, 06:37:26 PM »
Did you log on to the same avast account as that should have information on your Avast Premium subscription.

Though you could try using this old link, though I'm not sure if it is still relevant (or works as expected).
Resend avast License https://www.avast.com/resend-license-paid.php, I have just tested it and it takes you to your my.avast.com account.  But presumably it is doing that relating to the installation you have.

You could also try the - Submit a support ticket https://support.avast.com/en-ww/contact/sales in your case select the Billing, payment, or license issues option - and then the I have a different billing or license issue and click Next and follow.  If you haven't got the Order ID, etc enter 00000000 (that should get you in) and give as much information that you can to help identify it.  The email that you used when purchasing the license, name, product, payment method, etc. As much as possible to help them find it.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline Dominik104

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2021, 07:04:24 PM »
Okay. I don't have ny subscriptions and I think I'm logged on the right account. But I see something wierd... When I'm clicking at the menu in application and my codes to activate and I click on the free antivirus... I have an subscription code and when I tried to enter this code. Avast told me that this code was used in the past and look for an email to download premium version but I don't have an email. What should I do?

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2021, 08:57:55 PM »
If you logged on to the correct account, there is a section about Subscriptions, expanding that should show all subscriptions for that account.  If your Avast Premium subscription/license is there you should be able to assign it directly from there.

If your Avast Premium license isn't there then your have a different account (and email that you used to purchase) for the Avast Premium purchase.

If that is the case, I can't really be of any practical help (as an Avast Free user) so I would advise contacting Avast Support using the information in my last post.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security