Author Topic: Help can't sync my account!!  (Read 2742 times)

Offline Hirschauer

Help can't sync my account!!
« on: January 03, 2021, 11:47:21 AM »
My iPhone broke and until I can replace it I have a cheap Android. I can't sync my Avast Password app because I had two emails I have registered and on one I never actually receive the email containing the verification code and the other one doesn't even offer that so I must have changed a setting where it's wanting me to approve it from the other device.

Look you guys please help me. iPhones use face ID so I never got used to typing passwords which would helpe remember and I have the app because I have way too many password to remember.

I can't access my mobile banking or my college log in none of my financial apps nothing. You guys gotta help me regain access.

Offline katrinalehmann91

• ecbooks.ca
Re: Help can't sync my account!!
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 11:31:49 AM »
But you must have had a recovery email for Apple ID, right? You can change/restore your password via Apple support

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: Help can't sync my account!!
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2021, 01:47:37 PM »
My iPhone broke and until I can replace it I have a cheap Android. I can't sync my Avast Password app because I had two emails I have registered and on one I never actually receive the email containing the verification code and the other one doesn't even offer that so I must have changed a setting where it's wanting me to approve it from the other device.

Look you guys please help me. iPhones use face ID so I never got used to typing passwords which would helpe remember and I have the app because I have way too many password to remember.

I can't access my mobile banking or my college log in none of my financial apps nothing. You guys gotta help me regain access.

Please PM me if you still need assistance.