Author Topic: Where i could track Request number after i send a letter to support?  (Read 1277 times)

Offline Andolt

Hello. Tooday i paid for avast Avast SecureLine VPN but wast redirect to the activation page after i made a payment. And money was removed. That's why i wrote a letter to support and i'm curious whom i could track my massedge. Because i couldn't find any menu to track it.  My Request number is 12402157.

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: Where i could track Request number after i send a letter to support?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2021, 04:54:07 PM »
Hi, I'm not aware of any "tracking feature".
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline rocksteady

• Super Poster
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2021, 11:12:11 AM »
@Asyn. I think the OP is just asking how he can see if anyone in Avast support has received his support request. Not tracking feature of VPN or other.
As the OP has given support ref number in his message, I guess he has to wait for Avast Team member to respond re his Avast SecureLine VPN activation problem.

@Andholt. Your message was not very clear. Is what I have written above a fair understanding of what you are asking?

Also note there is a specific section of the Forum dedicated to SecureLine VPN here:
https://forum.avast.com/index.php?board=80.0
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 11:14:30 AM by rocksteady »

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2021, 11:31:34 AM »
@Asyn. I think the OP is just asking how he can see if anyone in Avast support has received his support request. Not tracking feature of VPN or other.
As the OP has given support ref number in his message, I guess he has to wait for Avast Team member to respond re his Avast SecureLine VPN activation problem.
Hi Ed, Bob already reported it, but we probably won't get a reply on weekend. ;)
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2021, 12:14:31 PM »
Hello. Tooday i paid for avast Avast SecureLine VPN but wast redirect to the activation page after i made a payment. And money was removed. That's why i wrote a letter to support and i'm curious whom i could track my massedge. Because i couldn't find any menu to track it.  My Request number is 12402157.

Hi,

Once you create a ticket/case you will receive a ticket/case ID via email. This acts as confirmation that we received your request. I can see that support already replied to your case/ticket.