Author Topic: avast webshield is on and i still recivie an error,helpp  (Read 1929 times)

Offline davidbenhaim1

avast webshield is on and i still recivie an error,helpp
« on: April 16, 2021, 11:32:04 AM »
I have Xiaomi mi 10t pro 5g,with miui 12.0.11, android.
Even though my web shield is on in my accessibility system i still recivie a msg in avast that my webshield is off....
I everthing tried ,  from cancellation  all the power saving for the app and more,and  also re install the app and nofthing works.
If i will updarde the miui version to higher version it will helps?
I dont think so because it an issue that heppened to many android users in the past with lower version then i has.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: avast webshield is on and i still recivie an error,helpp
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2021, 03:18:50 PM »
I have Xiaomi mi 10t pro 5g,with miui 12.0.11, android.
Even though my web shield is on in my accessibility system i still recivie a msg in avast that my webshield is off....
I everthing tried ,  from cancellation  all the power saving for the app and more,and  also re install the app and nofthing works.
If i will updarde the miui version to higher version it will helps?
I dont think so because it an issue that heppened to many android users in the past with lower version then i has.

Hi,

1. When you open Avast Mobile Security, do you see a red circle on the main screen? (if so what happens when you click on it)?
2. If you tap the menu icon (three horizontal lines) in Avast Mobile Security > Settings > Protection
Is the Web Shield on/off?
3. Also on the same "Protection" screen, tap "Ignored issues" and see if Web Shield is there.
4. On your Android device, go to your Android settings, tap "Accessibility" > "Installed services" and make sure that Avast Mobile Security is on
If the issue persists, please provide me with screenshots of the above (1-4)
Please see this article on how to generate a screenshot. https://support.avast.com/en-ww/article/Create-screenshot