Author Topic: Please help  (Read 1439 times)

Offline Katarina21

Please help
« on: January 18, 2021, 01:07:45 PM »
Hi,
I payed for premium, when i was done with the payment it said the order didn't go through. I tried one more time and the same thing happened again. I am angry because the money i tried to pay got removed from my bank account. Twice. But i haven't gotten any of the "benefits" of having this premium antivirus subscription. What in the world am i supposed to do?

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: Please help
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2021, 01:13:59 PM »
Hi,
I payed for premium, when i was done with the payment it said the order didn't go through. I tried one more time and the same thing happened again. I am angry because the money i tried to pay got removed from my bank account. Twice. But i haven't gotten any of the "benefits" of having this premium antivirus subscription. What in the world am i supposed to do?

Hi,

I could not find any subscription under the email address used to register on this forum. Could you please PM me the name and country used for the order?

Offline Katarina21

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2021, 01:17:01 PM »
Hi,

Hi,

I could not find any subscription under the email address used to register on this forum. Could you please PM me the name and country used for the order?

Hi, how do i PM?

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2021, 01:21:38 PM »
Hi, how do i PM?
You clik name of the person you want to PM then see send PM om left side

Offline Katarina21

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2021, 01:25:24 PM »
Hi, how do i PM?
You clik name of the person you want to PM then see send PM om left side