Author Topic: PAYMENT BY NETBANKING No Email/key received  (Read 2038 times)

Offline aitijhya1970

PAYMENT BY NETBANKING No Email/key received
« on: January 22, 2021, 08:15:27 PM »
I transferred money by net-banking option for
avg one year Rs. 995 on 18 Jan 2021 , and my money got debited but in avast site it was showing payment failure. For 5 days i got no email no response or key or MONEY REVERSAL.

for security purpose
Name Ait***** mallick
For    Triplem **** *** *****
trip*******@gmail.com 
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 08:24:49 PM by aitijhya1970 »

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: PAYMENT BY NETBANKING No Email/key received
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2021, 09:19:00 PM »
Not wise to publish your email address in a public forum (unless you particularly like spam).

The most common cause for non-receipt of emails are:
Typo on the email address given.
Interception by Spam filter. - check your email service spam or local spam folder.
An old/redundant email address.

Payment by bank, can take time before it is cleared and shows up.  You say you transferred money by "net-banking option for
avg one year Rs. 995 on 18 Jan 2021."  This is only 4 days ago (not 7 days) and would possibly take longer than this. 

You also say " in avast site it was showing payment failure." I can only assume that this failure would result in the license key not being sent until payment success.

Technically this should be in the AVG Support forum (although AVG is owned by Avast Software).

You also don't say what product was purchased and I wonder what it may be given your details "For    Triplem eng p Limited."
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline aitijhya1970

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2021, 08:29:55 PM »
HMM!
I dont think i gave a wrong email.

I should have got a mail at least from avast that
your money pending ...

You also don't say what product was purchased and I wonder what it may be given your details "For    Tri ****  eng p Limited."

dont understand. I very much said what product i purchased.
 :-\

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2021, 09:54:15 PM »
As I mentioned a typo on the email is a common cause of non-receipt, if you didn't see it at the time of making it, you wouldn't know if you gave a wrong email.

I certainly didn't get any clear indication of the product you purchased or I missed it, or I wouldn't have asked.

My comment that you quoted what appeared to be a business was another reason I asked what avast product you used, as it led me to believe it might have been a business one.

All I got was you purchased AVG (and this is the Avast forum), but no product name.

Chopping parts out of your post makes it very difficult to comment later, after your edit.  Yes I suggested you remove your email in a public forum.  Anything more just makes it difficult to help.

Let me make this clear, I'm an Avast user and not an Avast Team member/employee, just trying to help and the way this is going, I have done all that I can.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security