Author Topic: Blockage of link received on my mobiie phone  (Read 1807 times)

Offline rosieandjim2

Blockage of link received on my mobiie phone
« on: January 25, 2021, 09:16:40 PM »
I recently received from my GP a text on my mobile phone offering me a vaccination against Covid-19.   To book an appointment, I was asked to use an NHS link shown in the text.   I do not have a smart phone, so I had to enter the link in Google on my computer, but Google refused to accept this link.   However, my daughter entered the link on Google on her I-pad and was successful , so I was able book my  appointment using her device.
I have Avast Premier, my daughter does not.     Is there something in the Avast programme which prevents me accessing the NHS link?   I need to know this urgently, because I shall in the near future be asked to have a second vaccination, and have to use an NHS link to make the booking.
Jim Smith

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0