Author Topic: Antitrack has stopped my banking website from working properly  (Read 3805 times)

Offline philip148

Antitrack has stopped my banking website from working properly
« on: February 05, 2021, 02:39:26 PM »
Since I installed antitrack, I can no longer use my Banking online as it blocks the cookies and the page doesn't display properly.  I have put the banking website in the white page list and it still blocks the cookies?  To use the banking website I need to disable antitrack and restart my PC, then the web site works fine.  After completed my banking I need to enable antitrack and restart my pc for it to work again.  This is unacceptable.  Is there a way to stop antitrack from blocking user acceptable cookies? :( :(

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: Antitrack has stopped my banking website from working properly
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 02:21:00 PM »
Since I installed antitrack, I can no longer use my Banking online as it blocks the cookies and the page doesn't display properly.  I have put the banking website in the white page list and it still blocks the cookies?  To use the banking website I need to disable antitrack and restart my PC, then the web site works fine.  After completed my banking I need to enable antitrack and restart my pc for it to work again.  This is unacceptable.  Is there a way to stop antitrack from blocking user acceptable cookies? :( :(

Hi,

Please see this guide: https://support.avast.com/en-ww/article/284/
If you still experience issues then please PM the website address.

Offline philip148

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2021, 09:49:28 AM »
Hi,
Nothing in that article helped.
I don't understand what you mean by PM the website.
I have unistalled this rubbish addon but it still somehow is stopping the required cookies from being used to access my banking profile, which means I cannot pay suppliers or regulatory Tax requirements.
Thanks for sending out useless unproven apps, that are busy doing a good job of destroying my business.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2021, 06:31:12 PM »
Hi,
Nothing in that article helped.
I don't understand what you mean by PM the website.
I have unistalled this rubbish addon but it still somehow is stopping the required cookies from being used to access my banking profile, which means I cannot pay suppliers or regulatory Tax requirements.
Thanks for sending out useless unproven apps, that are busy doing a good job of destroying my business.

Hi,

What I meant was if you could send the website address to me via a PM (Private message). Since you uninstalled Avast Anti-Track, it can't influence the website in question. Something else must be causing the issue. If you still would like us to look into this issue with Avast Anti-Track then you can contact us via https://support.avast.com/en-ww/contact/ as well.