Author Topic: Email Scanner "IMAP Closing connection due to MaxConnections" on Terminal Server  (Read 9070 times)

Offline mschedler1

I did see that post. I'm not sure if there's anything in the "highlighted bug fixes" matching my issue. The support email I got from them says, "the Web Shield is causing the settings to not apply correctly..." so there's that. The 21.2 update is not pushing out automatically yet, but a manual update will so maybe I'll just push it out to the servers after I verify it doesn't break anything on my system.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Thanks for the feedback.

I have also reported this, so hopefully it will draw some attention.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
I did see that post. I'm not sure if there's anything in the "highlighted bug fixes" matching my issue. The support email I got from them says, "the Web Shield is causing the settings to not apply correctly..." so there's that. The 21.2 update is not pushing out automatically yet, but a manual update will so maybe I'll just push it out to the servers after I verify it doesn't break anything on my system.

Avast for Business 21.2 has just been released, see https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=260104.0

Quote from: Extract
If you wish to upgrade your devices to 21.2 prior to the automatic upgrade, then you can create a new Task (Update device – Program update task) from your console.

A system reboot will be required to complete the installation. There will be no forced reboot unless you have set this in your device policy settings. Servers will never reboot regardless of your device policy settings.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security