Author Topic: NEW version: 21.1.9940  (Read 4293 times)

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
NEW version: 21.1.9940
« on: February 17, 2021, 11:14:17 AM »
Hello everyone,

New version 21.1.9940 of Avast Cleanup product has just been released!

What's new in Avast Cleanup product?
  • Improved accessibility — Our interface is now better suited for all users.
  • Our Browser Cleaner now works with over 20 browsers, including Avast Secure Browser, MS Edge, Opera, Yandex, Vivaldi, and more!
  • Fixed - Browser Cleaner no longer deletes bookmarks in Firefox like browsers.
  • Fixed - UI layout in Disk Doctor feature in some languages affected by the accessibility changes.
  • Apart from that, we fixed other also bugs and made under-the-hood improvements to keep Cleanup working smooth.

How you can get the latest version?

Enjoy the latest version!

Thank you,
Avast Cleanup team.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 01:25:32 PM by Stellarman »

Offline Eileen1951

Re: NEW version: 21.1.9940
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2021, 02:47:04 PM »
Since I installed a 30 day trial of Avast cleanup ALL the contents of my documents and photos have disappeared - I am not happy at all  please advise and remove it from my PC immediately

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
Re: NEW version: 21.1.9940
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2021, 10:13:15 AM »
Since I installed a 30 day trial of Avast cleanup ALL the contents of my documents and photos have disappeared - I am not happy at all  please advise and remove it from my PC immediately

Hello,

First of all let me sincerely apologize for all troubles associated with usage of our product.

In order to be able to help you I would like to ask you to send the log files so we can investigate where the problem is.

You can simply send them by executing our log collector utility from this path C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Cleanup\tulogcollector.exe and once the logs are collected they will be automatically sent to our server.
Once it is done, please let me know which email address you have used there so we can join the logs with your report here.

Thank you.