Author Topic: Why Avast Driver Updater tells me to update things I already did multiple times?  (Read 4038 times)

Offline reemp91

Why Avast Driver Updater tells me to update things I already did multiple times?

And it also says the date of the driver I'm updating is the same date when I updated it earlier.

Offline _Uli_

• Avast team
Hi, can you please post a screenshot to see what's happening? Thank you!

Offline madwand6

Probably talking about this.  In this picture, it has been updated three times ands is still saying it needs updating.

Online DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Probably talking about this.  In this picture, it has been updated three times ands is still saying it needs updating.

Probably not as the topic and sub-forum is about the Avast Driver Updater (paid product).

The problem your image shows is about updating the virus definitions, completely different.
Restart your system and see if that resolves it, if not try an Avast Repair, AvastUI > Menu > General > Troubleshooting > APP Repair.  Restart your system after the repair.
If that doesn't resolve it, start your own new topic in the Avast Free Antivirus / Premium Security Forum.

Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security