Author Topic: Enquiry about payment on Avast Premium Security  (Read 985 times)

Offline napoleonhworks

Enquiry about payment on Avast Premium Security
« on: February 26, 2021, 08:52:56 AM »
Hello, Greetings! ;)
I just downloaded my trial version for Avast Premium Security for my windows 8.1 desktop. I just want to clarify the following:
1) How to pay my first yearly subscription?
2)I'm currently living with my wife(Chinese) here in Dongguan City, China and there are some issues logging into my
 Avast account but thanks to Psiphon, if turn it on, no problem logging in. My question now is, is it possible to pay thru PayPal
 account of another person? Like for example, if you can provide your specific PayPal account and my wife will pay for it
 on my behalf. I don't have a valid PayPal account and credit card since I'm using Unionpay and WeChat pay in
 China on most of my transactions. If I'm subscribing to something from other countries, I do this all the time, I will ask
 for their direct PayPal account and my wife will pay directly therein instead of paying directly thru PayPal from their website.
 We failed how many times trying to pay from their websites and I expect too, it's the same case as yours. That's why I mentioned
 here, I can't log in to my Avast account without Psiphon.
Looking forward to hearing from you. Your response on the matter is highly appreciated.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 05:11:28 AM by napoleonhworks »

Offline rocksteady

• Super Poster
Re: Enquiry about payment on Avast Premium Security
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2021, 12:10:01 PM »
@napoleonhworks
This is a public website, so if you really want lots of people viewing your email address and maybe using it for spam, then I suggest you delete or obscure it.
Just go to your original post and use Modify to change it e.g. xxxxxxx@xxxx.com

Offline napoleonhworks

Re: Enquiry about payment on Avast Premium Security
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2021, 05:16:50 AM »
Thanks for the reminder. But no one answer yet my question on how to solve my problem.