Author Topic: A random subscription without having a profile or e-mail?!  (Read 1968 times)

Offline boyo

A random subscription without having a profile or e-mail?!
« on: March 02, 2021, 11:04:17 AM »
Hello,

It turns out that I've subscribed for a year of this service yesterday, but I don't recall doing this. Yet while I was checking for something, I discovered today, that I was charged via PayPal for a service that I never wanted. I logged via G+ and my subscription does not show there, nor I can transfer it, cause not a single one of my other e-mails shows as linked to Avast, thus I can't find any OrderID Number. Yet it says I was subbed to Avast yesterday.

I sent a ticket and I am curious how it will turn out, cause apparently there's no link between my G+ e-mail/profile and that said subscription.

I am infuriated.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: A random subscription without having a profile or e-mail?!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2021, 11:46:21 AM »
Hello,

It turns out that I've subscribed for a year of this service yesterday, but I don't recall doing this. Yet while I was checking for something, I discovered today, that I was charged via PayPal for a service that I never wanted. I logged via G+ and my subscription does not show there, nor I can transfer it, cause not a single one of my other e-mails shows as linked to Avast, thus I can't find any OrderID Number. Yet it says I was subbed to Avast yesterday.

I sent a ticket and I am curious how it will turn out, cause apparently there's no link between my G+ e-mail/profile and that said subscription.

I am infuriated.

Hi,

It seems that you signed up with an email address other than Gmail (@abv.bg). The order id is: 90373800000

Offline boyo

Re: A random subscription without having a profile or e-mail?!
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2021, 07:28:19 AM »
Hello,

As I stated - none of my mails was recognized when tried to log in. But it seems that I've resolved the problem with Customers Service.

Regards.