Author Topic: I didn't get my money back  (Read 3258 times)

Offline 1249500863

I didn't get my money back
« on: March 03, 2021, 04:17:01 AM »
I bought the product on 2.16 and applied for a refund on the same day when I found it was not easy to use. They also sent an email to tell me that they would refund it within seven business days, but no one contacted me after the time passed. When I applied for a refund again, it showed that I had cancelled my subscription. What's the situation? It's 3.3 now. How can I get my money back? I'm very angry now.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 04:12:06 PM by 1249500863 »

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: I didn't get my money back
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2021, 10:59:25 AM »
I bought the product on 2.16 and applied for a refund on the same day when I found it was not easy to use. They also sent an email to tell me that they would refund it within seven business days, but no one contacted me after the time passed. When I applied for a refund again, it showed that I had cancelled my subscription. What's the situation? It's 3.3 now. How can I get my money back? I'm very angry now.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Hi,

We initiated the refund request but it seems that it has not been processed yet. We will check with Digital River and get back to you. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.