Author Topic: My subscription changed?  (Read 2208 times)

Offline Sanna8

My subscription changed?
« on: March 03, 2021, 10:19:01 PM »
Hi!
I was trying to start using another mobile device and trying to find how to sign in with my Avast account to use my paid features but it proved too difficult for me. It's like I cannot find anything where it should say I'm already a subscription and I just want to sign in. It just says like stay with the freebie or get the paid ones. I don't want nor need another new paid one? Do I truly have to get another extra one?  I couldn't find the sign in anyway nor make head or tails of it this evening just a small while ago. I guess I'm tooo tired after round the clock head to head with devices haha. I let it go and returned to the old mobile to check out where that sign in is on the app in that one and I started wondering why does my old Avast app call itself now with a different name? It was Premium in my opinion and now it calls itself Ultimate? Whaat? I'm so out if my depth today I'm completely beat. I give up. I need help! I guess better try to get some sleep before trying to deal with anything ELSE but what on earth is going on with my subscription? Whaaat to do?

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0