Author Topic: Forget Santa Claus  (Read 2725 times)

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
Forget Santa Claus
« on: November 30, 2006, 02:29:21 PM »
Ring, Ring.... hmm the doorbell. I wonder who that is, since I am not expecting anyone. Let's see who is standing in front of the door. Huh? It is the postman (he always rings twice  ;D ) Still a bit sleepy, as I just woke up, I sign for the package. Back in the living room I put it on my desk to have a look at it later. I really need to have thea and breakfast first befor I can keep my eyes open. Breakfast tasted good and the thea even better. Let's get another cup. I finally start to wake up. Now let's see what that package is all about. Hmm it is pretty thick, a well let's open it and look insite. (I'm still a bit sleepy and too lazy to read what is printed on the package at the moment) All kind of things come out of the package. Did I order something? Not that I can remember. Slowly but surely my eyes went open wide  :o It is.... It is.... It is.... from ALWIL All kind of things from the Avast store (http://www.cafepress.com/avast/) What a way to begin the day! I don't care about the weather, I don't care about Santa Claus. Sitting here in my brand new Avast shirt, I only care about Alwil.

WARNING
This is a true story.
Names have not been changed to protect the guilty ones.
This can happen to you too.
 ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: November 30, 2006, 08:06:07 PM by Eddy »

drhayden1

Re: Forget Santa Claus
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2006, 04:06:07 PM »
Hey Eddy.....I'll Take My Avast! Sweatshirt in A Large Size If Someone is Buying Presents This Year ;D
Have A Good One My Friend 8)

Offline .: Mac :.

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Ultra Poster
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2006, 07:53:43 PM »
the avast store already has Avast Mac edition shirts on there ;D now if they will just send me the beta version
"People who are really serious about software should make their own hardware." - Alan Kay

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2006, 03:24:52 AM »
lol it looks pretty snazzy i'm getin one yeaahhhh!!  :)

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2006, 08:46:10 PM »
Show the people wat the best anti virus is called!
Where it with pride!