Author Topic: Why Avast Cleanup-Maintenance takes to much time to scan junk files  (Read 2516 times)

Offline YahayKa

Why Avast Cleanup - Maintenance takes to much time to scan junk files (almost 3 hours)

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
Re: Why Avast Cleanup-Maintenance takes to much time to scan junk files
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 09:55:06 AM »
Why Avast Cleanup - Maintenance takes to much time to scan junk files (almost 3 hours)

Hi,

this is definitely not intended behavior however it is hard to guess what might be the problem without a proper information.

In order to be able to help you I would like to ask you to send the log files so we can investigate where the problem is.
You can simply send them by executing our log collector utility from this path C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup\tulogcollector.exe assuming that you have still Avast Cleanup installed on your computer.
Just please add your email address there so we can join the logs with your report here.

Thank you.

Offline gear1420

Re: Why Avast Cleanup-Maintenance takes to much time to scan junk files
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2021, 01:39:47 PM »
I'm having the same problem on my gaming PC. Avast Cleanup Premium scans my massive game file library, and it would be nice to have a feature that would allow you to decide to skip game files.