Author Topic: Refund request...  (Read 1084 times)

Offline Chau Anh

Refund request...
« on: March 23, 2021, 05:14:11 PM »
Hello everyone, I just make a refund via website and I receive a mail from **********. So that mean my request are being processing and now I just have to wait the refund in my paypal? I just want to be sure. Thanks

Hello,
Thank you for contacting AVAST Software.
As per your request, please accept this email as confirmation of your refund being approved for processing. We have now notified our online shop of the refund and they will arrange this transaction and notify you in due course.
Please note that the refund process can take up to a maximum of 7 business days.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2021, 10:50:26 AM by r@vast »

Offline schmidthouse

• VIRUS FREE A Long Time
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
  • When you think you know, Think Again
Re: Refund request...
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2021, 07:51:20 PM »
Hello everyone, I just make a refund via website and I receive a mail from *************. So that mean my request are being processing and now I just have to wait the refund in my paypal? I just want to be sure. Thanks

Hello,
Thank you for contacting AVAST Software.
As per your request, please accept this email as confirmation of your refund being approved for processing. We have now notified our online shop of the refund and they will arrange this transaction and notify you in due course.
Please note that the refund process can take up to a maximum of 7 business days.

Correct
« Last Edit: March 24, 2021, 10:49:51 AM by r@vast »