Author Topic: [SOLVED] Can't log in... my login name doesn't exist ?  (Read 21930 times)

Offline szc

• Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
Re: Can't log in... my login name doesn't exist ?
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2006, 01:32:04 AM »
Thank you all, Christmas spirit is here, it is obvious ! Avast! forums are glowing !

I remember (it was like yesterday) when Vlk (Ondrej) has posted his baby's photos and everybody gathered in here to express their feelings and wows... it was soooo nice, it was incredible how many people responded to his thread in such a short period of time... so much love and understanding.

Yes, it is a great feeling, this is something I simply can't express with words... even when I have to change diapers and clean that sweet little bum, nothing is too difficult, nothing can be compared to the amount of love we have for her.

@Judith - Yes Judith... women DO deserve everything the best for everything they do... and I don't have to go further than this - They deserve those medals simply for their existence and allowing us men to enjoy their presence and even for just being a part of their lives.

When I looked at my wife's eyes when she was having those contractions, I saw something incredible... I saw much deeper in her soul even though there is no one out there that knows her better than me... last 11 years together was incredible and every single day spent with my precious wife is a God's bless for me. She was looking at me praying that everything will be ok and it looked like she was asking me to help her somehow, because I understand that it's a huge pain she had to go through... and worst of all, no one could have helped her, she just had to go through everything by herself... I was there just holding her hand and kissing her all the time. I wiped those tears, cleaned her face, and looking back at her trying to give her some more power hoping for a miracle... and she was so peaceful and quiet, not a single scream... She knew that I was there not being able to do much more than that, I was able to help just so much, but still I am sure she's got some extra power from me to go through everything and deliver this little angel... at least that's what she said.

This was a true miracle, real Christmas baby, the best Christmas present ever. We named her Jessica, and in Hebrew it means "God's grace"... we didn't even know that before, it just sounded so nice and we always wanted our child to have that name. True miracle...

I LOVE YOU ALL !

Enjoy these wonderful holidays people !
Sasha
« Last Edit: December 26, 2006, 02:11:12 PM by szc »
MB: GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3H Intel 7 Series  - LGA1155, CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K - Quad Core, 3.40GHz (3.80GHz Max Turbo), CPU COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Direct Heat Pipe R2, RAM: 16 GB Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3, VIDEO CARD: Galaxy GeForce GTX 560 Ti - 1GB, GDDR5, POWER SUPPLY: Corsair Enthusiast Series TX750 V2 - 750 Watts, HD: Seagate Barracuda - 2TB, 7200RPM, 64MB, SATA 6Gb/s

Offline szc

• Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2006, 03:04:31 AM »
Sorry guys, I have to post few more pics... I hope I am not bugging you with this... I promise I won't post any more photos, these are last ones.

Couldn't have wished for a better present under our Christmas Tree !  ;D  ;D  ;D
« Last Edit: December 26, 2006, 03:07:39 AM by szc »
MB: GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3H Intel 7 Series  - LGA1155, CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K - Quad Core, 3.40GHz (3.80GHz Max Turbo), CPU COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Direct Heat Pipe R2, RAM: 16 GB Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3, VIDEO CARD: Galaxy GeForce GTX 560 Ti - 1GB, GDDR5, POWER SUPPLY: Corsair Enthusiast Series TX750 V2 - 750 Watts, HD: Seagate Barracuda - 2TB, 7200RPM, 64MB, SATA 6Gb/s

Offline szc

• Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2006, 03:06:16 AM »
Few more...

Offline TedNelly

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
  • Trust No-One!
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2006, 06:54:13 AM »
Fantastic News

Congratulations to Sasha and Marijana on the arrival of Beautiful baby Jessica

Wonderful gift for a Wonderful Couple Very Excited and Happy for the both of you. Excellent!!

Windows 10 Pro | Intel I7 CPU | 16 Gig 2133 RAM | Avast beta 17.5.2295 | Firefox 54 b9(64-bit) | Cyberfox 52.1 | T-Bird 52.1.1 | SpyWareBlaster 5.5 | MalwareBytes 3.0.0.865 | WinPatrol 35.5.2 | GlassWire 1.2.100 | Cybereason Ransomfree 2.2.7 |  Pulla-dePlug Final!

drhayden1

« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2006, 10:02:46 AM »
Bug Us All You Want Too With Those Beautiful Pictures Sasha.... ;)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jessica is a name from the Hebrew Yiskah (יִסְכָּה), name of a daughter of Haran, meaning "the Lord beholds" or "the Lord's gift."
The Hebrew root sakhah (ס.כ.ה) means "to see," so the name Yiskah, with the added yud, implies foresight or clairvoyance. There is midrash by Rashi suggesting that Yiskah is also a name for Sarah, so the meaning of this name makes sense for two reasons: people would gaze at her beauty, and she was known to be a prophetess. The name Jessica also stands for wealth.[citation needed] "Jessica" was one of the top three baby names throughout the 1980s-90s, and was # 1 in the UK in 2005
« Last Edit: December 26, 2006, 10:15:51 AM by drhayden1 »

truchtruch

Re: [SOLVED] Can't log in... my login name doesn't exist ?
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2006, 02:21:24 PM »
Hi, me again posting from this account name I had to create because stupid me completely forgot my login name for this forum... (see the very first post in this thread) worst of all, it happened after whole 5 years since the first day I started to visit and hang around in these forums...  ;D  ;D  ;D

Since I am not able to cancel this account (truchtruch), I am asking a moderator to do that for me... I am back to my old good account once again...

Thanks in advance !
Sasha

neal62

« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2006, 09:23:03 PM »
Sasha, you have a very beautiful family in little Jessica and your lovely wife Marijana. You are very proud of them and have every reason to be proud. A very beautiful set of pictures. Thank You for sharing them with the rest of us. I know things in life will go along just fine for all of you. You all are blessed. Once again thanks for sharing and Happy Holidays. ;D
« Last Edit: December 28, 2006, 06:47:56 AM by neal63 »

CharleyO

« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2006, 06:25:08 AM »

Congratulations Sasha & Marijanna!     :D

« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 05:48:32 PM by CharleyO »

Hopismum

« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2006, 04:54:22 PM »
congrats Sasha!   

Offline szc

• Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2006, 01:34:26 PM »
Hahaha, what a nice smilie Connie !!! I specifically adore that little blanket ! Such a small detail but it really marked this period of our lives... blanket now, blankets always  ;D

kakapo

« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2006, 12:47:06 AM »
OHHHH!  ;D  Jessica's just beautiful!  Congratulations Sasha and Marijana!
Thank you for the delightful pix! What a wonderful Christmas present and how happy your New Year will be.

Love, Peace, Health and Happiness to all in the New Year.

Hopismum

« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2007, 07:07:59 PM »
Hahaha, what a nice smilie Connie !!! I specifically adore that little blanket ! Such a small detail but it really marked this period of our lives... blanket now, blankets always ;D

Thanks Sasha.. made it myself  :)   You can see all the other baby smileys I have made here:

http://members.cox.net/mysmileyplace/       

(click my name on the left -  then the babies link to see them)   

I emailed  it to ya weeks ago but i dont think you got it and I cant pm ya here so Im resorting to this   

Offline szc

• Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2007, 09:18:53 PM »
Thank you for sharing this with us !

My favorites:

And this one has soul ;)

Offline szc

• Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2007, 01:55:02 PM »
I know I promised not to bug you with these pictures... but I just couldn't avoid posting these two. She is growing like a mushroom after the rain. For sure she made our lives even more interesting... and I thought nothing could've made it more interesting that it was... silly me  ;D

Offline TedNelly

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
  • Trust No-One!
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2007, 09:23:24 AM »
I know I promised not to bug you with these pictures... but I just couldn't avoid posting these two. She is growing like a mushroom after the rain. For sure she made our lives even more interesting... and I thought nothing could've made it more interesting that it was... silly me  ;D

sheesh Sasha what are you feeding Jessica wow how quickly is your beautiful daughter growing??
Wonderful pictures
Windows 10 Pro | Intel I7 CPU | 16 Gig 2133 RAM | Avast beta 17.5.2295 | Firefox 54 b9(64-bit) | Cyberfox 52.1 | T-Bird 52.1.1 | SpyWareBlaster 5.5 | MalwareBytes 3.0.0.865 | WinPatrol 35.5.2 | GlassWire 1.2.100 | Cybereason Ransomfree 2.2.7 |  Pulla-dePlug Final!