Author Topic: Problems with Swedish translation  (Read 7981 times)

Offline Bluesman

• Avast Evangelist
  • Advanced Poster
  • Amiga Power!
Re: Problems with Swedish translation
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2007, 10:06:00 PM »
Also, we'll have to try to avoid Å then... it's not good if it doesn't work in the default skin.
På (On) maybe could be changed to Vald (Chosen) or something similiar.
As for Sök på lokala enheter, maybe it's ok to just write Sök lokala enheter?

Yes, "Vald" is a good solution instead for "På" on the Simple User Interface (for the english word "On")

"Skanna lokala enheter" maybe works, but if it is to long we can use "Sök lokala enheter"
"Skanna flyttbara medier" maybe works, but if it is to long we can use "Sök flyttbara medier"

Igor: is "Skanna lokala enheter" and "Skanna flyttbara medier" too long for the default skin? If it will work, change it, and also change "Sök i valda mappar" to "Skanna valda mappar", and change "På" to "Vald" instead.
"The blues are the roots, everything else is the fruits" -Willie Dixon

Offline igor

• Avast team
  • Serious Graphoman
    • AVAST Software
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2007, 10:31:16 AM »
The last few days were quite busy... but I think I managed to apply some of the suggestions I got (I'm not saying I changed everything, I didn't really have much time). So, please check the latest build (942) and let me know what you think about it ;)
Thanks!

Offline Bluesman

• Avast Evangelist
  • Advanced Poster
  • Amiga Power!
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2007, 01:17:35 PM »
The last few days were quite busy... but I think I managed to apply some of the suggestions I got (I'm not saying I changed everything, I didn't really have much time). So, please check the latest build (942) and let me know what you think about it ;)
Thanks!

Haven't checked so much, but I saw that some things Harteex mention to me have been changed, for example "Hämtar"  instead of "Nedladdning" when you update the program. I also saw that you have change "Byt" till "Ändra", when you go to Control Panel/Add or Remove program. Good work, and yeah, I understand you have been very busy last days! :)

And now when you can relax little and take your breath, you can when you have time change this (as Harteex mention in a mail to me)

"* Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 endast"
should be
"* endast Windows NT/2000/XP/2003"

"copyrightlagen"
should be
"upphovsrättslagen"

"Obehörig reproduktion eller distribution av detta program, eller annan del av det, kan resultera till att användaren kommer bli åtalad!"
should be
"Obehörig kopiering eller distribution av detta program, eller någon del av det, kan resultera i åtal!"

Keep up the good work Igor!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 01:28:57 PM by Bluesman »

Offline igor

• Avast team
  • Serious Graphoman
    • AVAST Software
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2007, 05:16:55 PM »
I think I did change these texts as well ;)

Offline Bluesman

• Avast Evangelist
  • Advanced Poster
  • Amiga Power!
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2007, 07:05:26 PM »
I think I did change these texts as well ;)

Ooops...yes, my mistake, I did update the program, but I did not reboot my computer, so I didn't see the changes, but I see them now... :)