Author Topic: skin free skin  (Read 30210 times)

S.Z.Craftec

Re:skin free skin
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2004, 11:53:53 PM »
Sorry, don't know anything about Bog TFC...  ???

Datagg

« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2004, 11:57:14 PM »
youve never heard of half life from sierra??? Tfc is part of that game....

if not thats cool, just a suggestion

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2004, 12:27:55 AM »
I know about that game, but I've never heard of Tfc... sorry  ::)

I really don't have enought time to spend on playing games (I wish I could find some spare time for that, but...). Every possible piece of my spare time I like to spend swimming, making skins, producing techno (trance, chill-out) music, and not to forget to pet my wife  ;D  ;D  ;D

Greetz !

Offline .: Mac :.

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Ultra Poster
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2004, 03:21:18 AM »
lucky you I spend 95 % of my free time here!!! :'(
All other time at my house is sleep, eat, review software for work  ::)
"People who are really serious about software should make their own hardware." - Alan Kay

Steele

« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2004, 01:16:45 AM »
Awesome!  :o Those new skins by S.Z.Craftec are available on the avast skin server!!  ;D

Sent you an IM. Great Job mate!!  ;)

~ Steele Wolf ~

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2004, 01:43:15 AM »
Hello my wolf friend !!!

Thanks for compliments. I sent P.M. to you too. I fixed that little problem with not showing full number of reference file inside display window area (skins - "CORPORATE" and "Flat'n'Simple")

Now, they work perfectly fine. I'm gonna send those to Vlk right now, so he can replace those old ones in skin download section with new ones...

Thanks for your advice ! Read your P.M. box

Cheers !
« Last Edit: February 10, 2004, 01:43:43 AM by S.Z.Craftec »

stevejrc

« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2004, 12:26:27 AM »
Mines got the reference file date truncated ...   I downloaded it 9pm UK time today, has it been updated since?

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2004, 12:38:05 AM »
It's the exact same situation with default avast! Blue Panel skin. Those data showing reference file are truncated in that skin too.

As I said earlier in my posts, I fixed all those skins done by me. Actually, it's not the bug, it's just the way that default skin worked, so I thought it's normal behaviour... Anyway, I fixed all my skins, sent them to Vlk, and I really don't know is he going to replace all those skins in download section with these new ones... I hope so...  ::)

Please, remind him, so he'll see that people want skins without that problem... I have them here, ready for uploading !

In the mean time, send me your e-mail address (you can send it to my e-mail), and I'll send you all those fixed versions. I have Hi-speed internet (10.0 Mbps), so it's not gonna be problem to send them fast. The only problem could be your connection... each file is around 300 kb...

Vlk, you see... it's gonna be very big problem if I have to send those 4 skins more than 100 times to every single user. It's easier to upload them in avast skin download section and make them available to users.

Cheers !
« Last Edit: February 11, 2004, 12:41:50 AM by S.Z.Craftec »

Steele

« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2004, 01:59:36 AM »
I agree. ;) It seems to be affecting others alike too. The new skins work beautifuly!!  ;D

Don't just "ADD" the skins alongside the originals VLK, but "REPLACE" the originals with Sasha's new ones.

That will fix the trunceted REF file. Although it's not a big deal.... appearences are just as important as any other factor of avast.

But, of course, that's your call!  ;D

Best regards!

EDIT: By the way.... interesting new avatar Sasha!  ;D
~ Steele Wolf ~
« Last Edit: February 12, 2004, 02:49:41 AM by Steele »

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2004, 02:57:15 AM »
Avatar... hehe... you should see all the rest... more than 20... today, I feel just like that parrot...  ;D

Cheers !

P.S. All new skins are in the download section already. I just wait for Vlk to upload LCARS-avast skin which by the way, I completely finished today. It's full of moving-data animations, wonderful original LCARS computer sounds and it looks and gives you feeling completely different that the rest of skins...

Cheers !

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2004, 11:20:39 PM »
Thanks Sasha, you do a better skin every time...
Very good piece of work!  ;)
The best things in life are free.

Offline .: Mac :.

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Ultra Poster
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2004, 11:27:28 PM »
welcome back technical
"People who are really serious about software should make their own hardware." - Alan Kay