Author Topic: I am China's users, consults.  (Read 4802 times)

aazz555

I am China's users, consults.
« on: January 09, 2007, 07:32:59 AM »
Hello.
  I have tested avast this software, the feeling very well, very are atleast more than card Si Jihao.
  Some two questions consult;
  1: I have several software, avast thought is the virus, how thenincludes to trusts the region, tells avast, these software are not thevirus and may normally use.
  2: What is VRDB? The definition is any, how in any situation does theuse and use.
 Many thanks answer.

aazz555

Re: I am China's users, consults.
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 10:03:58 AM »
Why do not have the person reply?

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 12:08:47 PM »
1: I have several software, avast thought is the virus, how thenincludes to trusts the region, tells avast, these software are not thevirus and may normally use.
For the Standard Shield provider (on-access scanning):
Left click the 'a' blue icon, click on the provider icon at left and then Customize.
Go to Advanced tab and click on Add button...

For the other providers (on-demmand scanning such as the screen-saver or the Simple User Interface):
Right click the 'a' blue icon, click Program Settings.
Go to Exclusions tab and click on Add button...

You can use wildcards like * and ?.
But be carefull, you should 'exclude' that many files that let your system in danger.

2: What is VRDB? The definition is any, how in any situation does theuse and use.
Browse help files, search the board and you can click FAQ in my signature.
VRDB is virus recovery database and it is automatically (only) used by avast to recover infections on executable files.

Welcome to forum.
The best things in life are free.

Offline FreewheelinFrank

• Avast Evangelist
  • Ultra Poster
  • I'm a GNU
    • Don't Surf in the Nude!
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2007, 12:12:41 PM »
Hi aazz555,

This is a forum where avast! users help each other. Sometimes the forum is very quiet and there's nobody around to offer help. Sorry about the wait.

You can find out about how to deal with false positives here:

http://forum.avast.com/index.php?board=2;action=display;threadid=7779

If you right click on the avast! blue ball in the notification area, then hover over VRDB, you will see a menu option called 'What is avast! VRDB'. Of course, if you have avast! in your language, the menu option may be in your language. Hopefully the help file as well.

Tech beat me to it!
     Bambleweeny 57 sub-meson brain     Don't Surf in the Nude Blog

aazz555

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2007, 03:21:49 AM »
Thanks the answer, but I understand to English too am few, some meanings are not too understood. But or must thank you. Software is very good.
Thanks!

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2007, 02:53:36 PM »
Your English is fine and if there is something you don't understand just say and we will try to help as best we can.

Welcome to the forums.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security