Author Topic: Avast Mobile App Not Recognizing Account Login  (Read 20198 times)

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: Avast Mobile App Not Recognizing Account Login
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2021, 02:24:44 PM »
me too,i have better things to do with my time so i might just look for a better product else >:(where

Hi, please contact Avast support directly via the app - In AMS please go to > Menu > Help&Feedback > "Avast direct support"

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2021, 02:27:26 PM »
I'm having the same problem, for some time now - very frustrating , and to make matters worse, I see that for some reason the solution is some kind of secret that you have to be privately pm'd for! 
Why is this?

Hi,  Please contact Avast support directly via the app - In AMS please go to > Menu > Help&Feedback > "Avast direct support"
No solution is sent via PM.

Offline Lisa301

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2021, 05:19:27 PM »
I am having the same issues can someone pm to let me fix this?

Offline majander.minna

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2021, 02:46:45 PM »
I am having this same issue. And as the other users, I am not able contact support via the app as it is telling me I am not a premium user. But that is the problem, I can't get premium on my app as I can't sign in! Please help me. Very frustrating. And asking, as many others here, why is this something you can't help on the forum but you send a PM so that others can't see the solution?

Offline mmendoza0608

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2021, 05:52:00 PM »
I can't log in into my account via app, I can using the web login but it shows I have not subscription, although I want to renew my subscription but I can't do it.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2021, 06:01:18 PM »
I can't log in into my account via app, I can using the web login but it shows I have not subscription, although I want to renew my subscription but I can't do it.

Hi,

Concerning the log in issue via the app- Please contact Avast support directly via the app - In AMS please go to > Menu > Help&Feedback > "Avast direct support"
Subscriptions bought via Google Play is only available in your Google account and not in your Avast Account.

Offline Luigi

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2022, 05:40:13 PM »
Hello
I have the same issue as the previous users.
I have sent a request to the avast support but nobody is answering me.
May you please give us an answer about how to solve this issue (if you know how to do it) and make this joke end? We are premium users who paid for a service which is not provided at the moment

Offline Luigi

« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2022, 01:49:22 PM »
Is anybody active in here?

Offline Kaj P

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2022, 03:55:26 PM »
Same login issue as all others; any solutions besides private PM's i a forum?

Offline Luigi

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2022, 07:40:32 PM »
I got an email saying that we have to uninstall all avast apps and delete any avast account on the mobile. Then we should remove the mobile from the list of devices in our avast account. Basically we should remove any link between the mobile device and the avast account. After this, we should install again the avast security app into the mobile phone.
I haven't tried this out yet because I have no idea about how to remove a device from my avast account online, I cannot find any way for doing this.

Offline Luigi

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2022, 08:47:44 PM »
I solved it.
Just needed to uninstall all avast apps from the phone and delete any connection/account from the device. When reinstalling, make sure that you login directly into your avast account from the app, this means NOT using the activation code.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 01:24:37 AM by Luigi »

Offline marko2

• Happy media
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2022, 09:37:53 PM »
I have a same problem. I install several time and deinstall but nothing. Huawei 20 pro
Marko Covic

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2022, 10:49:22 AM »
I have a same problem. I install several time and deinstall but nothing. Huawei 20 pro

Hi,

Please report the issue using the application (In Avast Mobile Security please go to > Menu > Help&Feedback > "Avast direct support")

Offline Danijel

« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2022, 12:51:28 AM »
I'm having the same problem. Please answer

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2022, 10:19:27 AM »
I'm having the same problem. Please answer

Hi,

Please report the issue using the application (In Avast Mobile Security, please go to > Menu > Help&Feedback > "Avast direct support")